We’ve all taken advantage of connections to better our situations, be it a job, a hook up at your local bar or maybe even a connection that allows you to further your musical dreams. Jesse Abraham delivers his view on his connections, and what connect us all, on the aptly titled Connections, from the re-release of the DJ Booth hosted and released One Day LP. The K.O. Beatz produced track flies amidst left to right, and back again, panning synths, along with a nice texture of piano. (The beat itself is one the most enjoyable parts of the track and deserves an instrumental release.) In addition to the mic work of the newly minted 2011 Underground Music Award’s “Lyricist of the Year” is the singing of Jeanette Berry, who makes the chorus a true strength. Regardless of what’s keeping you connected to music, you should be able to enjoy the beat, chorus, and scope of Jesse’s Connections.
Written by JC Poppe on 10/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spiderman on Vitamins" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)