Fellas beware: if you’re not satisfying your woman, it’s only a matter of time before Jermaine Dupri Pulls Up to your crib and whisks her away to a new, more luxurious life. On this freshly-minted promo cut, his first solo feature since dropping off I Heard Um Say way back in 2010, the veteran rapper and producer urges women to cut off their buster-ass boyfriends and get with a genuine thug. Joining the headliner over his own melodic, trap-tinged synth beat, Quavo, Offset and Takeoff of ATL trio Migos contribute characteristically boisterous guest 16s, and Ty Dolla $ign rounds out the lineup, providing a smooth hook as well as an Autotune-drenched chorus and bridge. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Pull Up is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Dupri’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/29/14
Submit your Rating
So So Def
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Throwed ft. Jermaine Dupri" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.