Fellas beware: if you’re not satisfying your woman, it’s only a matter of time before Jermaine Dupri Pulls Up to your crib and whisks her away to a new, more luxurious life. On this freshly-minted promo cut, his first solo feature since dropping off I Heard Um Say way back in 2010, the veteran rapper and producer urges women to cut off their buster-ass boyfriends and get with a genuine thug. Joining the headliner over his own melodic, trap-tinged synth beat, Quavo, Offset and Takeoff of ATL trio Migos contribute characteristically boisterous guest 16s, and Ty Dolla $ign rounds out the lineup, providing a smooth hook as well as an Autotune-drenched chorus and bridge. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Pull Up is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Dupri’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/29/14
Submit your Rating
So So Def
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Throwed ft. Jermaine Dupri" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.