Fellas beware: if you’re not satisfying your woman, it’s only a matter of time before Jermaine Dupri Pulls Up to your crib and whisks her away to a new, more luxurious life. On this freshly-minted promo cut, his first solo feature since dropping off I Heard Um Say way back in 2010, the veteran rapper and producer urges women to cut off their buster-ass boyfriends and get with a genuine thug. Joining the headliner over his own melodic, trap-tinged synth beat, Quavo, Offset and Takeoff of ATL trio Migos contribute characteristically boisterous guest 16s, and Ty Dolla $ign rounds out the lineup, providing a smooth hook as well as an Autotune-drenched chorus and bridge. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Pull Up is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Dupri’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/29/14
Submit your Rating
So So Def
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Throwed ft. Jermaine Dupri" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.