Fellas beware: if you’re not satisfying your woman, it’s only a matter of time before Jermaine Dupri Pulls Up to your crib and whisks her away to a new, more luxurious life. On this freshly-minted promo cut, his first solo feature since dropping off I Heard Um Say way back in 2010, the veteran rapper and producer urges women to cut off their buster-ass boyfriends and get with a genuine thug. Joining the headliner over his own melodic, trap-tinged synth beat, Quavo, Offset and Takeoff of ATL trio Migos contribute characteristically boisterous guest 16s, and Ty Dolla $ign rounds out the lineup, providing a smooth hook as well as an Autotune-drenched chorus and bridge. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Pull Up is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Dupri’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/29/14
Submit your Rating
So So Def
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Throwed ft. Jermaine Dupri" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.