Like Stuck with Each Other (also featured today), San Diego singer/songwriter Jeremy Thurber‘s new single addresses the temptation to cut one’s losses and leave when a relationship hits stormy seas. In contrast to Shontelle‘s ironclad commitment, however, the Booth newcomer’s resolve to see things through isn’t quite so strong, and he elects to walk away rather than staying in a relationship that forces him to say, “I Love You But...” Though the message is hard to swallow, the singer’s earnest vocals and The Youngboyz’ mellow keyboard-and-handclap production are sweet enough to make it go down a little easier. I Love You But poses an interesting question: is it better to hang on to the bitter end a la Shontelle, or to say goodbye when your gut says it isn’t going to work out? As always, our readers get the final say.
Listen to More: Jeremy Thurber
Written by richard on 01/21/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.