“Jeremy Thurber just dropped a new record? What a BUZZKILL”... said nobody ever. Despite what the title might suggest, the unsigned crooner’s latest feature won’t f**k up your good time; in fact, its breezy, carefree vibe makes it ideal for a liquor-soaked house party. Like its predecessor, acoustic ballad Power of Your Love, this joint deals with the topic of romantic discord, but the presentation this time around is considerably more upbeat. Jason Mater‘s bouncy, ukulele-laced grooves back Thurber as he lets a certain shawty know he’s not gonna let her rain on his parade. An engaging guest 16 by Booth newcomer Amos rounds out the package. No release date has been announced for Jeremy’s upcoming #SOLO EP, but fans can cop this cut (the project’s lead single) now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/13/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.