Winslow, Maine singer/songwriter Jeremy Greene has dealt with his fair share of growing pains, from dealing with his mother’s substance abuse to being abandoned by his father. Sometimes, the best way to wash away the pain is with some Rain. Influenced by the R&B and soul grooves of Usher, Brian McKnight, and Montell Jordan, Greene has brought singer Christina Milian, and Baltimore rapper Bossman, both of whom recently signed record deals with the newly-formed MySpace Music label, along for his journey. Producer Wyshmaster contributes some behind the boards cleverness, but how many artists are going to continue to use the “T-Pain Effect”? Comparisons to Justin Timberlake and Timbaland aside, Rain will find love in somebody’s club—if it happens to be yours, be sure to wear a rubber!
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/22/08
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.