Winslow, Maine singer/songwriter Jeremy Greene has dealt with his fair share of growing pains, from dealing with his mother’s substance abuse to being abandoned by his father. Sometimes, the best way to wash away the pain is with some Rain. Influenced by the R&B and soul grooves of Usher, Brian McKnight, and Montell Jordan, Greene has brought singer Christina Milian, and Baltimore rapper Bossman, both of whom recently signed record deals with the newly-formed MySpace Music label, along for his journey. Producer Wyshmaster contributes some behind the boards cleverness, but how many artists are going to continue to use the “T-Pain Effect”? Comparisons to Justin Timberlake and Timbaland aside, Rain will find love in somebody’s club—if it happens to be yours, be sure to wear a rubber!
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/22/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.