Back in March of 2013, R&B hitmaker Jeremih and buzzmaking L.A. beatsmith Shlohmo linked up to bring us Bo Peep (Do U Right). Part of the Songs From Scratch series, the record won widespread praise from Booth readers. They must have enjoyed collaborating on that cut every bit as much as we enjoyed listening to it, as they’ve now rejoined forces to craft a full-blown joint EP. Today, we get our first taste of the project in the form of freshly-released lead single and title track No More. Like much of Jeremih’s best work, this joint pairs seductive lyrics and vocals with a slightly ominous instrumental backdrop. Shlohmo’s guttural bassline, staccato synths and creeping percussion accompany the Windy City crooner as he urges a woman to stop stalling and give him all her love. No More (the EP) has yet to receive a drop date. While you wait for further details, why not check out Jeremih’s guest contribution to Ludacris‘s latest single, Party Girls?
Written by richard on 02/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.