Damn, Jeremih simply refuses to take his foot off the gas. Just a few days after dropping a huge R. Kelly guest feature with the release of Misunderstood, the crooner’s right back at it with new release Keep It Moving. For Moving producer Tha Audio Unit puts together a marble smooth beat centered around a guitar line that I know I’ve heard before; maybe on some classic hip-hop? Any help from DJBooth Nation? Those not similarly driving themselves insane trying to figure out the sample/interpolation will enjoy yet another understated but effective vocal performance from Jeremih, who keeps things appropriately moving yet silky on the mic before adding in rapper Marcus French to give the track a little muscle. We’re still waiting on an official release date for Jeremih’s Late Nights mixtape, but at this rate it can’t be far off. Until then, enjoy….
Written by Nathan S. on 07/6/12
Chicago R&B/Pop hitmaker Jeremih has released of his first ever mixtape, Late Nights, which includes previously-featured selections "Go To The Mo," "Misunderstood" with R. Kelly, "Ahh Sh*t" and "Keep It Moving." Guest...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.