Damn, Jeremih simply refuses to take his foot off the gas. Just a few days after dropping a huge R. Kelly guest feature with the release of Misunderstood, the crooner’s right back at it with new release Keep It Moving. For Moving producer Tha Audio Unit puts together a marble smooth beat centered around a guitar line that I know I’ve heard before; maybe on some classic hip-hop? Any help from DJBooth Nation? Those not similarly driving themselves insane trying to figure out the sample/interpolation will enjoy yet another understated but effective vocal performance from Jeremih, who keeps things appropriately moving yet silky on the mic before adding in rapper Marcus French to give the track a little muscle. We’re still waiting on an official release date for Jeremih’s Late Nights mixtape, but at this rate it can’t be far off. Until then, enjoy….
Written by Nathan S. on 07/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)