If Jeremih‘s understated vocals and ruminations about sexual relations are what you’ve been missing, then today is your lucky day. Not only do we have a steamy new single for you, we are also happy to inform you that it will be included on the upcoming Late Nights Mixtape. You’re welcome - don’t say we never gave you anything! Jeremih is a naughty boy, and he’s well aware of this. He loves to flaunt this to his listeners, and the song Go To The Mo aligns with his coy persona perfectly. With throbbing production by The Fr3shmen, Jeremih makes his intentions of panty-getting very clear. Don’t leave your girl around him for too long, or she may fall under his spell faster than you can say Birthday Sex. No release date has been given for the mixtape, so for now you’ll just have to be content with getting your slow twerk on to this in your computer chair until further notice.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.