If Jeremih‘s understated vocals and ruminations about sexual relations are what you’ve been missing, then today is your lucky day. Not only do we have a steamy new single for you, we are also happy to inform you that it will be included on the upcoming Late Nights Mixtape. You’re welcome - don’t say we never gave you anything! Jeremih is a naughty boy, and he’s well aware of this. He loves to flaunt this to his listeners, and the song Go To The Mo aligns with his coy persona perfectly. With throbbing production by The Fr3shmen, Jeremih makes his intentions of panty-getting very clear. Don’t leave your girl around him for too long, or she may fall under his spell faster than you can say Birthday Sex. No release date has been given for the mixtape, so for now you’ll just have to be content with getting your slow twerk on to this in your computer chair until further notice.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 04/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.