If Jeremih‘s understated vocals and ruminations about sexual relations are what you’ve been missing, then today is your lucky day. Not only do we have a steamy new single for you, we are also happy to inform you that it will be included on the upcoming Late Nights Mixtape. You’re welcome - don’t say we never gave you anything! Jeremih is a naughty boy, and he’s well aware of this. He loves to flaunt this to his listeners, and the song Go To The Mo aligns with his coy persona perfectly. With throbbing production by The Fr3shmen, Jeremih makes his intentions of panty-getting very clear. Don’t leave your girl around him for too long, or she may fall under his spell faster than you can say Birthday Sex. No release date has been given for the mixtape, so for now you’ll just have to be content with getting your slow twerk on to this in your computer chair until further notice.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 04/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.