Depending on what your relationship is with your ex, seeing the person can either be good or very, very bad. For Jeremih, seeing his long-lost boo results in ecstasy—or should I say Ex-To-See? While you might have him pegged as an R&B/pop crooner, Jeremih shows that there is more to him than meets the eye, exhibiting a blunted, sung-rapped style that meshes flawlessly with KB‘s cloudy, whirring production. Don’t worry, though, his R&B roots are still all over this cut; Jeremih’s silky-smooth crooning serves as a great complement to his deep-voiced flow. This record is part of the artist’s forthcoming junior set, Thumpy Johnson, which has yet to receive a drop date. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated project.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.