Depending on what your relationship is with your ex, seeing the person can either be good or very, very bad. For Jeremih, seeing his long-lost boo results in ecstasy—or should I say Ex-To-See? While you might have him pegged as an R&B/pop crooner, Jeremih shows that there is more to him than meets the eye, exhibiting a blunted, sung-rapped style that meshes flawlessly with KB‘s cloudy, whirring production. Don’t worry, though, his R&B roots are still all over this cut; Jeremih’s silky-smooth crooning serves as a great complement to his deep-voiced flow. This record is part of the artist’s forthcoming junior set, Thumpy Johnson, which has yet to receive a drop date. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated project.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.