Depending on what your relationship is with your ex, seeing the person can either be good or very, very bad. For Jeremih, seeing his long-lost boo results in ecstasy—or should I say Ex-To-See? While you might have him pegged as an R&B/pop crooner, Jeremih shows that there is more to him than meets the eye, exhibiting a blunted, sung-rapped style that meshes flawlessly with KB‘s cloudy, whirring production. Don’t worry, though, his R&B roots are still all over this cut; Jeremih’s silky-smooth crooning serves as a great complement to his deep-voiced flow. This record is part of the artist’s forthcoming junior set, Thumpy Johnson, which has yet to receive a drop date. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated project.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.