Depending on what your relationship is with your ex, seeing the person can either be good or very, very bad. For Jeremih, seeing his long-lost boo results in ecstasy—or should I say Ex-To-See? While you might have him pegged as an R&B/pop crooner, Jeremih shows that there is more to him than meets the eye, exhibiting a blunted, sung-rapped style that meshes flawlessly with KB‘s cloudy, whirring production. Don’t worry, though, his R&B roots are still all over this cut; Jeremih’s silky-smooth crooning serves as a great complement to his deep-voiced flow. This record is part of the artist’s forthcoming junior set, Thumpy Johnson, which has yet to receive a drop date. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated project.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.