Depending on what your relationship is with your ex, seeing the person can either be good or very, very bad. For Jeremih, seeing his long-lost boo results in ecstasy—or should I say Ex-To-See? While you might have him pegged as an R&B/pop crooner, Jeremih shows that there is more to him than meets the eye, exhibiting a blunted, sung-rapped style that meshes flawlessly with KB‘s cloudy, whirring production. Don’t worry, though, his R&B roots are still all over this cut; Jeremih’s silky-smooth crooning serves as a great complement to his deep-voiced flow. This record is part of the artist’s forthcoming junior set, Thumpy Johnson, which has yet to receive a drop date. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest on the highly-anticipated project.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/22/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.