Hey Booth readers, can you keep a secret? Good—because Jeremih‘s latest single finds the R&B hitmaker embroiled in the kind of steamy affair best kept on the down-low. DJ Mustard‘s and Mick Schultz‘s stark synth production sets the mood as the Chi-Town crooner urges the woman in question not to breathe a word about him to her man: “You ain’t even gotta tell ‘em, Don’t Tell ‘Em.” Def Jam labelmate YG drops by on the back to update listeners on his own busy love life. Has this club-ready jam left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Jeremih’s junior set, Thumpy Johnson, has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.