Hey Booth readers, can you keep a secret? Good—because Jeremih‘s latest single finds the R&B hitmaker embroiled in the kind of steamy affair best kept on the down-low. DJ Mustard‘s and Mick Schultz‘s stark synth production sets the mood as the Chi-Town crooner urges the woman in question not to breathe a word about him to her man: “You ain’t even gotta tell ‘em, Don’t Tell ‘Em.” Def Jam labelmate YG drops by on the back to update listeners on his own busy love life. Has this club-ready jam left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Jeremih’s junior set, Thumpy Johnson, has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.