Hey Booth readers, can you keep a secret? Good—because Jeremih‘s latest single finds the R&B hitmaker embroiled in the kind of steamy affair best kept on the down-low. DJ Mustard‘s and Mick Schultz‘s stark synth production sets the mood as the Chi-Town crooner urges the woman in question not to breathe a word about him to her man: “You ain’t even gotta tell ‘em, Don’t Tell ‘Em.” Def Jam labelmate YG drops by on the back to update listeners on his own busy love life. Has this club-ready jam left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Jeremih’s junior set, Thumpy Johnson, has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.