Hey Booth readers, can you keep a secret? Good—because Jeremih‘s latest single finds the R&B hitmaker embroiled in the kind of steamy affair best kept on the down-low. DJ Mustard‘s and Mick Schultz‘s stark synth production sets the mood as the Chi-Town crooner urges the woman in question not to breathe a word about him to her man: “You ain’t even gotta tell ‘em, Don’t Tell ‘Em.” Def Jam labelmate YG drops by on the back to update listeners on his own busy love life. Has this club-ready jam left you craving more? Then stay tuned; Jeremih’s junior set, Thumpy Johnson, has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)