The celebration of a birthday is widely associated with three things: presents, a birthday dinner, and a cake (with candles, of course). Upstart singer/songwriter Jeremih, however, sees things a little differently – the Chicago native is all about giving his special someone a little Birthday Sex. Taking a page out of The-Dream and Tricky Stewart’s musical playbook, Jeremih and his producer Mick Schultz follow a sonic formula that has been a staple at radio since Rihanna’s Umbrella first opened. Thanks to a large buzz in his home city, Birthday Sex has already received spins on Chicago’s Power 92 (WPWX), and has industry tastemakers abuzz. With performances scheduled through the New Year, Jeremih plans to stay busy until his currently-untitled debut drops next spring.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's My Time ft. Jeremih" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!