Jeremih likes his Birthday Sex, but the Windy City R&B hitmaker doesn’t need a special occasion to get it in. In fact, if the Def Jam signee didn’t have a musical career to attend to, he and his girl would be going at it on a pretty much constant basis. Fresh off his guest turn on Game‘s All That (Lady) (currently sitting at #1 on the Booth’s Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart), the singer returns to emphasize the voracity of his sexual appetite on All the Time, a cut off 2012’s Late Nights tape newly-updated with a couple fresh features. Joining the headliner over FKi‘s sultry keyboard grooves, YMCMB heavyweight Lil Wayne indulges his taste for freaky wordplay on the middle verse, and Natasha Mosley contributes her studio-tweaked vocals to the chorus. Fans will be able to find this expanded version of All the Time, along with many more top-shelf bedroom burners, on the headliner’s Thumpy Johnson street album, scheduled for release in April.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)