Jeremih likes his Birthday Sex, but the Windy City R&B hitmaker doesn’t need a special occasion to get it in. In fact, if the Def Jam signee didn’t have a musical career to attend to, he and his girl would be going at it on a pretty much constant basis. Fresh off his guest turn on Game‘s All That (Lady) (currently sitting at #1 on the Booth’s Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart), the singer returns to emphasize the voracity of his sexual appetite on All the Time, a cut off 2012’s Late Nights tape newly-updated with a couple fresh features. Joining the headliner over FKi‘s sultry keyboard grooves, YMCMB heavyweight Lil Wayne indulges his taste for freaky wordplay on the middle verse, and Natasha Mosley contributes her studio-tweaked vocals to the chorus. Fans will be able to find this expanded version of All the Time, along with many more top-shelf bedroom burners, on the headliner’s Thumpy Johnson street album, scheduled for release in April.
Written by richard on 01/31/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.