Oft imitated but never equaled, the DJBooth Freestyle Series ran from February 2009 through June 2011. Its 250 total entries were the work of a veritable who’s-who of underground and emerging emcees, including rising stars like Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller. Now, it’s back for a second round.
The 27th entry in the relaunched series comes courtesy of Jered Sanders, the Florida-born rhymesayer who recently won reader acclaim for album title track Real. On P.S.E. (Public Service Enhancement), the Elementality Productions signee goes in over some original boardwork by Trenton, New Jersey’s Analogic. Fred Lozano provides original artwork to accompany the freestyle.
Jered Sanders and Analogic are currently preparing a collaborative EP for retail release. Sanders also plans to drop a Booth-exclusive project featuring leftovers from his Gorgeous sessions in the near future.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stand Up!" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.