No, unfortunately Jered Sanders’ latest effort has not been Closed Captioned for the hearing impaired. (Though, if anyone feels like typing the lyrics out, I’m sure your efforts would be much appreciated.) That said, those who are blessed with fully-functional auditory systems won’t want to pass up listening to the Elementality Productions signee’s new single and solo Booth debut. Here, DatDudeTim‘s sampled production gets heads nodding as Sanders flexes his lyrical muscles. After spitting two verses’ worth of flames over the jazzy beat, the up-and-comer delivers a dazzling final 16 a cappella. Like what you’re hearing? More dope instrumentals and intellectually-stimulating bars await on the artist’s Gorgeous LP, scheduled for release at an as yet-undetermined date this summer.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stand Up!" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.