Considering the city’s reputation as the most romantic place on Earth, Paris should by all rights breed phenomenal R&B singers, non? Mais oui! In support of my hypothesis, I proudly present Greater Love, the latest single and first Booth feature from Parisian-born, NYC-based singer/model Jenny Bapst. Here, beatsmith Indigo Child sets a mellow mood with guitar arpeggios and understated synths as Bapst showcases her luxurious vocal stylings. Exhibiting a breathy, yet powerful delivery, the singer pays tribute to the man whose love keeps her from faltering when times are tough, and expresses her hope that he’ll stay by her side till the end of time. All in all, it’s one of the smoothest joints to hit the Booth since, um, when did we last hear from Sade? It’s been a minute, anyway. Craving more luxurious tunes from this globetrotting up-and-comer? Your wish shall be granted in February of next year, when Jenny Bapst’s new, self-titled EP is scheduled to hit online retailers and record stores everywhere.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wrong But Right" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.