Considering the city’s reputation as the most romantic place on Earth, Paris should by all rights breed phenomenal R&B singers, non? Mais oui! In support of my hypothesis, I proudly present Greater Love, the latest single and first Booth feature from Parisian-born, NYC-based singer/model Jenny Bapst. Here, beatsmith Indigo Child sets a mellow mood with guitar arpeggios and understated synths as Bapst showcases her luxurious vocal stylings. Exhibiting a breathy, yet powerful delivery, the singer pays tribute to the man whose love keeps her from faltering when times are tough, and expresses her hope that he’ll stay by her side till the end of time. All in all, it’s one of the smoothest joints to hit the Booth since, um, when did we last hear from Sade? It’s been a minute, anyway. Craving more luxurious tunes from this globetrotting up-and-comer? Your wish shall be granted in February of next year, when Jenny Bapst’s new, self-titled EP is scheduled to hit online retailers and record stores everywhere.
Written by richard on 11/30/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wrong But Right" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.