It’s an open secret that, despite what they might say to the contrary, women prefer bad boys. Men, on the other hand, will just straight up tell you they’re looking for a Bad Girl. In that case, they’re looking for Jenny Bapst. The first feature for the Parisian singer since February’s Wrong But Right, new video Bad Girl finds Bapst exploring her not-so-good side of a pounding, thoroughly electronic beat from producer Drollic perfect for late night clubs (and late night bedrooms). For her part Jenny unleashes the kind of catchy and sultry vocals guaranteed to prompt those who haven’t already grabbed her Just 4 Play EP to pick up a copy immediately. Hey, everyone loves a Bad Girl, right?
Written by Nathan S. on 08/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Greater Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.