It’s an open secret that, despite what they might say to the contrary, women prefer bad boys. Men, on the other hand, will just straight up tell you they’re looking for a Bad Girl. In that case, they’re looking for Jenny Bapst. The first feature for the Parisian singer since February’s Wrong But Right, new video Bad Girl finds Bapst exploring her not-so-good side of a pounding, thoroughly electronic beat from producer Drollic perfect for late night clubs (and late night bedrooms). For her part Jenny unleashes the kind of catchy and sultry vocals guaranteed to prompt those who haven’t already grabbed her Just 4 Play EP to pick up a copy immediately. Hey, everyone loves a Bad Girl, right?
Written by Nathan S. on 08/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Greater Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.