It’s an open secret that, despite what they might say to the contrary, women prefer bad boys. Men, on the other hand, will just straight up tell you they’re looking for a Bad Girl. In that case, they’re looking for Jenny Bapst. The first feature for the Parisian singer since February’s Wrong But Right, new video Bad Girl finds Bapst exploring her not-so-good side of a pounding, thoroughly electronic beat from producer Drollic perfect for late night clubs (and late night bedrooms). For her part Jenny unleashes the kind of catchy and sultry vocals guaranteed to prompt those who haven’t already grabbed her Just 4 Play EP to pick up a copy immediately. Hey, everyone loves a Bad Girl, right?
Written by Nathan S. on 08/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Greater Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.