It’s an open secret that, despite what they might say to the contrary, women prefer bad boys. Men, on the other hand, will just straight up tell you they’re looking for a Bad Girl. In that case, they’re looking for Jenny Bapst. The first feature for the Parisian singer since February’s Wrong But Right, new video Bad Girl finds Bapst exploring her not-so-good side of a pounding, thoroughly electronic beat from producer Drollic perfect for late night clubs (and late night bedrooms). For her part Jenny unleashes the kind of catchy and sultry vocals guaranteed to prompt those who haven’t already grabbed her Just 4 Play EP to pick up a copy immediately. Hey, everyone loves a Bad Girl, right?
Written by Nathan S. on 08/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Greater Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.