It’s an open secret that, despite what they might say to the contrary, women prefer bad boys. Men, on the other hand, will just straight up tell you they’re looking for a Bad Girl. In that case, they’re looking for Jenny Bapst. The first feature for the Parisian singer since February’s Wrong But Right, new video Bad Girl finds Bapst exploring her not-so-good side of a pounding, thoroughly electronic beat from producer Drollic perfect for late night clubs (and late night bedrooms). For her part Jenny unleashes the kind of catchy and sultry vocals guaranteed to prompt those who haven’t already grabbed her Just 4 Play EP to pick up a copy immediately. Hey, everyone loves a Bad Girl, right?
Written by Nathan S. on 08/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Greater Love" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.