J-Lo may have taken a spill onstage during Sunday’s American Music Awards, but for the most part she’s on solid footing when it comes to reviving her once unstoppable career. Sure her last track Fresh Out the Oven didn’t exactly go over well in the Booth, but Jenny from the block has never been one to go down without a fight and on her new track Louboutins she’s back to prove she can still make hits. (For those without girlfriends/wives, Louboutins are a brand of very, very expensive shoes.) Produced by perennial hitmakers The Dream & Tricky Stewart, Louboutins is an unusually up-tempo track from the production duo featuring a pounding synth section and some frankly unimpressive vocals from J-Lo. Will this track finally be the spark that reignites her once white-hot career? I’ll leave it up to the Booth to decide. Louboutins is off of J-Lo’s upcoming album Love?, due out sometime in 2010…probably.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/23/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do It Well" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.