J-Lo may have taken a spill onstage during Sunday’s American Music Awards, but for the most part she’s on solid footing when it comes to reviving her once unstoppable career. Sure her last track Fresh Out the Oven didn’t exactly go over well in the Booth, but Jenny from the block has never been one to go down without a fight and on her new track Louboutins she’s back to prove she can still make hits. (For those without girlfriends/wives, Louboutins are a brand of very, very expensive shoes.) Produced by perennial hitmakers The Dream & Tricky Stewart, Louboutins is an unusually up-tempo track from the production duo featuring a pounding synth section and some frankly unimpressive vocals from J-Lo. Will this track finally be the spark that reignites her once white-hot career? I’ll leave it up to the Booth to decide. Louboutins is off of J-Lo’s upcoming album Love?, due out sometime in 2010…probably.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/23/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do It Well" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.