Featured back in November of 2009, the lead single off Jennifer Lopez’ seventh LP was a bit of a misstep (hey, it’s tough to keep your balance while rocking Louboutins), and 2010 came and went with no album in sight. Knowing that there’s no better way to nip delay-itis in the bud than by getting bodies On the Floor, Lola’s stepped out from behind the American Idol judges’ table to give it another shot – and this time she’s traded her heels for something a little more dancefloor-appropriate. Over Red One‘s driving beat and exotic synth riffs (sampled from French pop group Kaoma’s Lambada), the singer calls on partiers across the globe to groove the night away. And who better to assist J. Lo in her quest to get culos shakin’ than the man who brought us Culo? Pitbull tops the track off with some of the most energizing, infectiously goofy guest rhymes I’ve heard in a minute (“Pump-pum-pum-pump-pum-pum-pump it up, and back it up like a Tonka truck!”) Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for the latest on Love?, coming this summer via Island Records.
Written by richard on 01/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do It Well" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.