Featured back in November of 2009, the lead single off Jennifer Lopez’ seventh LP was a bit of a misstep (hey, it’s tough to keep your balance while rocking Louboutins), and 2010 came and went with no album in sight. Knowing that there’s no better way to nip delay-itis in the bud than by getting bodies On the Floor, Lola’s stepped out from behind the American Idol judges’ table to give it another shot – and this time she’s traded her heels for something a little more dancefloor-appropriate. Over Red One‘s driving beat and exotic synth riffs (sampled from French pop group Kaoma’s Lambada), the singer calls on partiers across the globe to groove the night away. And who better to assist J. Lo in her quest to get culos shakin’ than the man who brought us Culo? Pitbull tops the track off with some of the most energizing, infectiously goofy guest rhymes I’ve heard in a minute (“Pump-pum-pum-pump-pum-pum-pump it up, and back it up like a Tonka truck!”) Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for the latest on Love?, coming this summer via Island Records.
Written by richard on 01/19/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do It Well" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)