When you lose something, it always seems to be in the last place you look. Similarly, you only find The One after sifting through a seemingly endless series of duds. On the latest single off her eighth LP, Jennifer Lopez laments that she didn’t run into her current man earlier in life, and bypass all the heartbreaks that have brought her to this point: “I wish you were my First Love / ‘Cause if you were first there would have been no second, third or fourth love.” Max Martin produces the joint’s bubbly synth backdrop, and Anthony Mandler directs the accompanying visuals. For First Love, previous single I Luh Ya Papi and more, cop A.K.A. when it drops June 17, via 2101/Capitol.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
Three years after the release of her seventh studio album, LOVE?, Jennifer Lopez makes her return to the music game with the A.K.A. LP. Booth approved singles "First Love," "I Luh Ya Papi," and "Same Girl" (both featuring...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do It Well" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.