When you lose something, it always seems to be in the last place you look. Similarly, you only find The One after sifting through a seemingly endless series of duds. On the latest single off her eighth LP, Jennifer Lopez laments that she didn’t run into her current man earlier in life, and bypass all the heartbreaks that have brought her to this point: “I wish you were my First Love / ‘Cause if you were first there would have been no second, third or fourth love.” Max Martin produces the joint’s bubbly synth backdrop, and Anthony Mandler directs the accompanying visuals. For First Love, previous single I Luh Ya Papi and more, cop A.K.A. when it drops June 17, via 2101/Capitol.
Written by richard on 05/30/14
Three years after the release of her seventh studio album, LOVE?, Jennifer Lopez makes her return to the music game with the A.K.A. LP. Booth approved singles "First Love," "I Luh Ya Papi," and "Same Girl" (both featuring...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do It Well" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.