After the disappointing sales from her last English album, Rebirth, Jennifer Lopez decided to return to her previous pop-R&B-hip-hop mix for her upcoming album, Brave. The first urban single, Do It Well, finds her singing about a man who has her so in love she’s not thinking straight; yet for some reason he has yet to make his move (moron). The production courtesy of songwriter Ryan “Alias” Tedder screams Billboard, and not just Top 10, but #1 contender! Look for a long succession of hits once Brave drops on October 9.
Written by Burmy on 08/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fresh Out the Oven" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.