After the disappointing sales from her last English album, Rebirth, Jennifer Lopez decided to return to her previous pop-R&B-hip-hop mix for her upcoming album, Brave. The first urban single, Do It Well, finds her singing about a man who has her so in love she’s not thinking straight; yet for some reason he has yet to make his move (moron). The production courtesy of songwriter Ryan “Alias” Tedder screams Billboard, and not just Top 10, but #1 contender! Look for a long succession of hits once Brave drops on October 9.
Written by Burmy on 08/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fresh Out the Oven" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.