After the disappointing sales from her last English album, Rebirth, Jennifer Lopez decided to return to her previous pop-R&B-hip-hop mix for her upcoming album, Brave. The first urban single, Do It Well, finds her singing about a man who has her so in love she’s not thinking straight; yet for some reason he has yet to make his move (moron). The production courtesy of songwriter Ryan “Alias” Tedder screams Billboard, and not just Top 10, but #1 contender! Look for a long succession of hits once Brave drops on October 9.
Written by Burmy on 08/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fresh Out the Oven" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.