After the disappointing sales from her last English album, Rebirth, Jennifer Lopez decided to return to her previous pop-R&B-hip-hop mix for her upcoming album, Brave. The first urban single, Do It Well, finds her singing about a man who has her so in love she’s not thinking straight; yet for some reason he has yet to make his move (moron). The production courtesy of songwriter Ryan “Alias” Tedder screams Billboard, and not just Top 10, but #1 contender! Look for a long succession of hits once Brave drops on October 9.
Written by Burmy on 08/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fresh Out the Oven" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.