Last we heard from Jennifer Hudson, the RCA Records pop songstress had came down with a slight case of alexithymia while dancing with a certain man—in other words, she couldn’t describe the way she was feeling. On the freshly-released follow-up single, the shoe’s on the other foot and it’s the dude who’s overwhelmed by her beauty and moves. Knowing she’s got him hypnotized, the artist invites him to Walk It Out with her so they can get to know each other a little better. In addition to handling production duties, Timbaland offers some vocal assistance, jumping on his own synth beat to play Hudson’s spellbound (and directionally-challenged) male counterpart. Has this steamy cut whet your appetite for more? Then stay tuned. Details have yet to be announced on the project to which Walk will be attached, but we’ll keep you posted as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Special ft. Papoose" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)