Update: We have added the Anthony Mandler-directed visuals for Jennifer Hudson’s I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) single.
Normally, finding the adjectives to describe a feature is no trouble at all, but Jennifer Hudson’s smooth single is so good, I Cant Describe The Way (The Way I Feel); I just love it so much. Speaking of love, it seems like J-Hud has also found herself a love that she can’t explain. Atop Pharrell’s breezy, chiming beat—understated yet effective—Jennifer steps to the mic with a distinctly free approach; while she might not be able to describe her love, she can certainly sing about it. T.I. is a little bit better with his words, sharing some of his favorite things about a special lady in his life with his signature southern flow. There is no news on whether or not I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) is attached a larger project, but if you need more of Hudson’s work we suggest January’s Think Like A Man.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/24/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Special ft. Papoose" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)