Update: We have added the Anthony Mandler-directed visuals for Jennifer Hudson’s I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) single.
Normally, finding the adjectives to describe a feature is no trouble at all, but Jennifer Hudson’s smooth single is so good, I Cant Describe The Way (The Way I Feel); I just love it so much. Speaking of love, it seems like J-Hud has also found herself a love that she can’t explain. Atop Pharrell’s breezy, chiming beat—understated yet effective—Jennifer steps to the mic with a distinctly free approach; while she might not be able to describe her love, she can certainly sing about it. T.I. is a little bit better with his words, sharing some of his favorite things about a special lady in his life with his signature southern flow. There is no news on whether or not I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) is attached a larger project, but if you need more of Hudson’s work we suggest January’s Think Like A Man.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Special ft. Papoose" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)