Update: We have added the Anthony Mandler-directed visuals for Jennifer Hudson’s I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) single.
Normally, finding the adjectives to describe a feature is no trouble at all, but Jennifer Hudson’s smooth single is so good, I Cant Describe The Way (The Way I Feel); I just love it so much. Speaking of love, it seems like J-Hud has also found herself a love that she can’t explain. Atop Pharrell’s breezy, chiming beat—understated yet effective—Jennifer steps to the mic with a distinctly free approach; while she might not be able to describe her love, she can certainly sing about it. T.I. is a little bit better with his words, sharing some of his favorite things about a special lady in his life with his signature southern flow. There is no news on whether or not I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) is attached a larger project, but if you need more of Hudson’s work we suggest January’s Think Like A Man.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Special ft. Papoose" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.