Update: We have added the Anthony Mandler-directed visuals for Jennifer Hudson’s I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) single.
Normally, finding the adjectives to describe a feature is no trouble at all, but Jennifer Hudson’s smooth single is so good, I Cant Describe The Way (The Way I Feel); I just love it so much. Speaking of love, it seems like J-Hud has also found herself a love that she can’t explain. Atop Pharrell’s breezy, chiming beat—understated yet effective—Jennifer steps to the mic with a distinctly free approach; while she might not be able to describe her love, she can certainly sing about it. T.I. is a little bit better with his words, sharing some of his favorite things about a special lady in his life with his signature southern flow. There is no news on whether or not I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel) is attached a larger project, but if you need more of Hudson’s work we suggest January’s Think Like A Man.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Special ft. Papoose" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.