Since equality is a goal here at DJBooth, we try to feature music that deals with real-life issues (instead of only what you see on TV). While the topic of breaking up is popular in R&B, with artists such as Jazmine Sullivan recently lamenting lost loves, the flipside is North Carolina’s Jennifer E. Kemp, who’s willing to get over any relationship gone sour because there are A Million Fish in the sea. Offering his male counterpoint to Kemp’s alto vocals is fellow NC representative (and former DTP signee), Perfect Harmany. Whichever point of view you take, however, there’s no denying that A Million Fish acts as a strong empowerment anthem that could easily catch on with a female audience.
Listen to More: Jennifer E. Kemp
Written by Burmy on 06/10/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.