Jenna, we barely knew you. Though the pop songstress only just inked her deal with Blackground/Interscope, she’s already Falling to Pieces on her first Booth feature and latest promo single (premiered this morning via Complex). The source of her troubles, as she explains over The Mechanic radio-ready production, is a dude who did her dirty. Playing the man in question, the omnipresent 2 Chainz pleads his case on the back end. While this joint isn’t attached to any larger project, those who like what they’re hearing can stay tuned for further freshness from the budding pop starlet.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.