Jenilee Reyes is no stranger to The DJBooth. Reyes was part of our DJBoothTV interview series in L.A.. and made her debut on our pages with the highly-rated Why I Love U. But her newest effort, Bangin, is also her biggest effort yet. Those with their minds in the gutter might see the title and get some ideas, and with danceable, guitar infused boardwork courtesy of Deekay, combined with the high energy and intoxicating vocals from the L.A. songstress, who could blame them? Even the Philippines born artist knows you might get some ideas in your head, and although she may see your “jaw dropping when my body is rockin,” Reyes wants to make it perfectly clear that, “The only thing you’ll be bangin’ is this beat right here”. This poppy, dance cut can be found on Jenilee’s Hood Rock EP, which does not currently have a set release date, but keep it locked to DJBooth for more info as it develops.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.