Jenilee Reyes is no stranger to The DJBooth. Reyes was part of our DJBoothTV interview series in L.A.. and made her debut on our pages with the highly-rated Why I Love U. But her newest effort, Bangin, is also her biggest effort yet. Those with their minds in the gutter might see the title and get some ideas, and with danceable, guitar infused boardwork courtesy of Deekay, combined with the high energy and intoxicating vocals from the L.A. songstress, who could blame them? Even the Philippines born artist knows you might get some ideas in your head, and although she may see your “jaw dropping when my body is rockin,” Reyes wants to make it perfectly clear that, “The only thing you’ll be bangin’ is this beat right here”. This poppy, dance cut can be found on Jenilee’s Hood Rock EP, which does not currently have a set release date, but keep it locked to DJBooth for more info as it develops.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.