We all have our social pet peeves; on his latest promo single, Away We Go, NYC buzzmaker Jelani shares a few of his. Over producer Durkin‘s soulful, sampled boardwork, the artists vents about his irritation with clubs full of lames and freaks, gold-digging women, and people who try to use him to get to his father, legendary clothier Dapper Dan (So don’t go Tweeting at him looking for free gear, you hear me?). This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 06/8/11
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.