We all have our social pet peeves; on his latest promo single, Away We Go, NYC buzzmaker Jelani shares a few of his. Over producer Durkin‘s soulful, sampled boardwork, the artists vents about his irritation with clubs full of lames and freaks, gold-digging women, and people who try to use him to get to his father, legendary clothier Dapper Dan (So don’t go Tweeting at him looking for free gear, you hear me?). This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 06/8/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.