Jeff Jones has only been able to legally drink for a few years but has already gone through enough transitions for an entire career. Formerly signed to Elektra Records, Jeff had to deal with the after effects of the label folding and the ardious process of finding a new “home.” Still in search of the right deal and along the way making possible suitors lust after his rhyming talents, Jeff hooked up with production co-mates Midwest City (Universal/Motown), and hit producer Poli Paul (Chingy, Black Eyed Peas, Nas) for the new single Hush. Don’t be fooled by the song title though, you’ll be hearing plenty from Jeff through to 2007.
Written by DJ Z on 08/17/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Do What I Want To" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.