Jeff Jones has only been able to legally drink for a few years but has already gone through enough transitions for an entire career. Formerly signed to Elektra Records, Jeff had to deal with the after effects of the label folding and the ardious process of finding a new “home.” Still in search of the right deal and along the way making possible suitors lust after his rhyming talents, Jeff hooked up with production co-mates Midwest City (Universal/Motown), and hit producer Poli Paul (Chingy, Black Eyed Peas, Nas) for the new single Hush. Don’t be fooled by the song title though, you’ll be hearing plenty from Jeff through to 2007.
Written by DJ Z on 08/17/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Do What I Want To" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.