After a highly-successful winter project in February’s Jetset Vagabond, you might think that there was a ton of pressure on Jeff Chery to deliver something even stronger. However, when you are as talented as Chery, there is No Pressure at all; it’s just business as usual. Chery’s raspy, inebriated flow gives off a staggered, wee-hours-of-the-morning vibe, which is a perfect match for the cloudy, early-morning production work of producer Arsenic. It’s no wonder the emcee feels No Pressure, because there is indeed something irresistible about this left-of-center cut. No Pressure is not attached to anything larger, but Chery has a new project in the works; sit tight and we will update you ASAP.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/8/13
Submit your Rating
Team Rsinal Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Starz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.