After a highly-successful winter project in February’s Jetset Vagabond, you might think that there was a ton of pressure on Jeff Chery to deliver something even stronger. However, when you are as talented as Chery, there is No Pressure at all; it’s just business as usual. Chery’s raspy, inebriated flow gives off a staggered, wee-hours-of-the-morning vibe, which is a perfect match for the cloudy, early-morning production work of producer Arsenic. It’s no wonder the emcee feels No Pressure, because there is indeed something irresistible about this left-of-center cut. No Pressure is not attached to anything larger, but Chery has a new project in the works; sit tight and we will update you ASAP.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/8/13
Team Rsinal Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Starz" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.