After a highly-successful winter project in February’s Jetset Vagabond, you might think that there was a ton of pressure on Jeff Chery to deliver something even stronger. However, when you are as talented as Chery, there is No Pressure at all; it’s just business as usual. Chery’s raspy, inebriated flow gives off a staggered, wee-hours-of-the-morning vibe, which is a perfect match for the cloudy, early-morning production work of producer Arsenic. It’s no wonder the emcee feels No Pressure, because there is indeed something irresistible about this left-of-center cut. No Pressure is not attached to anything larger, but Chery has a new project in the works; sit tight and we will update you ASAP.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/8/13
Submit your Rating
Team Rsinal Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Starz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.