When Jeezy and Lil’ Jon step into the recording booth together, listeners expect something big, bombastic and totally over-the-top. Well, I’m pleased to announce that Jizzle, the newly-released lead single off the former’s forthcoming senior set, fits the bill and then some. Over a Shawty Redd-produced instrumental that sounds something like Wagner’s Ride of the Valkyries performed in the middle of a power-tool convention, the legendary trapper launches into an epic bout of sh*t-talking, peppering his verses with some of the most outrageous boasts I’ve heard in a minute (it’s not every day you hear a rapper brag about hatin’ so much he “should be a f**king Nazi.”). For his part, the Crunk King doesn’t disappoint, shouting his way through bars that would leave a lesser man’s vocal cords in tatters. So, Jeezy devotees, is Jizzle everything you hoped for in a lead single? Whatever your opinion, you’ll be able to hear plenty more from the Florida heavyweight on September 28, when Thug Motivation 103 hits store shelves and online retailers.
Written by richard on 07/20/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)