When Jay-Z let us know on D.O.A. that he might “wear black for a year straight,” the idea blossomed into somewhat of a trend and people started claiming they’d do the same. I even heard songs from folks reppin’ the “all black everything” movement, but of course none were able to match Hova in quality. Always the contrarian, Jeezy’s determined to completely flip the (silly) trend, as he claims he’s down for All White Everything on his new street single. The motivational snowman’s latest opus is a trap-tastic ode to all things..well…white. Teaming back up with Shawty Redd, who handled most of the production on Jeezy’s debut album, the two lace together a sing-along, yet street, anthem that displays both Redd’s signature sound and Young Jeezy’s visually arousing lines. Just to name a few, Jeezy mentions his all-white: Ford Dually, Harley, couch, rug, pillows and hell, he apparently even has some white leaves and trees (which is pretty hilarious). Thug Motivation 103 doesn’t have a release date yet, but it’s evident that the streets (and the internets) are waiting…
Listen to More: Young Jeezy Written by Ivan Ibarra
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.