When Jay-Z let us know on D.O.A. that he might “wear black for a year straight,” the idea blossomed into somewhat of a trend and people started claiming they’d do the same. I even heard songs from folks reppin’ the “all black everything” movement, but of course none were able to match Hova in quality. Always the contrarian, Jeezy’s determined to completely flip the (silly) trend, as he claims he’s down for All White Everything on his new street single. The motivational snowman’s latest opus is a trap-tastic ode to all things..well…white. Teaming back up with Shawty Redd, who handled most of the production on Jeezy’s debut album, the two lace together a sing-along, yet street, anthem that displays both Redd’s signature sound and Young Jeezy’s visually arousing lines. Just to name a few, Jeezy mentions his all-white: Ford Dually, Harley, couch, rug, pillows and hell, he apparently even has some white leaves and trees (which is pretty hilarious). Thug Motivation 103 doesn’t have a release date yet, but it’s evident that the streets (and the internets) are waiting…
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 06/17/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)