Guessed on what Jeezy, YG and T.I. are all Addicted to? Drugs? Nope, not their style. Money? Well, yes, but in this specific case no. Give up? Women, of course. They’re all addicted to women; isn’t it always women? On a deluxe track off the Snowman’s recently released Seen It All: The Autobiography album, the trio take turns sharing their own rehab-worthy stories over production from Childish Major, including some of TIP’s not-even-remotely-safe-for-work revelations regarding how he enjoys….let’s say…reaching climax. For more musical addiction, mostly of the drugs and money variety, check out Jeezy’s Seen It All, streaming now.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.