Guessed on what Jeezy, YG and T.I. are all Addicted to? Drugs? Nope, not their style. Money? Well, yes, but in this specific case no. Give up? Women, of course. They’re all addicted to women; isn’t it always women? On a deluxe track off the Snowman’s recently released Seen It All: The Autobiography album, the trio take turns sharing their own rehab-worthy stories over production from Childish Major, including some of TIP’s not-even-remotely-safe-for-work revelations regarding how he enjoys….let’s say…reaching climax. For more musical addiction, mostly of the drugs and money variety, check out Jeezy’s Seen It All, streaming now.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.