Guessed on what Jeezy, YG and T.I. are all Addicted to? Drugs? Nope, not their style. Money? Well, yes, but in this specific case no. Give up? Women, of course. They’re all addicted to women; isn’t it always women? On a deluxe track off the Snowman’s recently released Seen It All: The Autobiography album, the trio take turns sharing their own rehab-worthy stories over production from Childish Major, including some of TIP’s not-even-remotely-safe-for-work revelations regarding how he enjoys….let’s say…reaching climax. For more musical addiction, mostly of the drugs and money variety, check out Jeezy’s Seen It All, streaming now.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.