Want to listen to a new song from a multitalented indie buzzmaker? I Think You Do; therefore, I’m proud to present the latest single from Jeary! (The exclamation point is part of his name, but I’m also really excited about this.) Nu Vintage lives up to his moniker on the production tip, crafting a beat that feels fresh and contemporary, yet soulfully old-school. Over the understated instrumental, the Hey Girl auteur offers a powerful illustration of his versatility; after crooning his way through half the record’s running time, he suddenly switches hats and showcases his skills as an emcee. Abstract Expressionism is slated to drop independently this fall. In the meantime, of course, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
WaterColor Sounds Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hey Girl" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.