Want to listen to a new song from a multitalented indie buzzmaker? I Think You Do; therefore, I’m proud to present the latest single from Jeary! (The exclamation point is part of his name, but I’m also really excited about this.) Nu Vintage lives up to his moniker on the production tip, crafting a beat that feels fresh and contemporary, yet soulfully old-school. Over the understated instrumental, the Hey Girl auteur offers a powerful illustration of his versatility; after crooning his way through half the record’s running time, he suddenly switches hats and showcases his skills as an emcee. Abstract Expressionism is slated to drop independently this fall. In the meantime, of course, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
WaterColor Sounds Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hey Girl" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.