Want to listen to a new song from a multitalented indie buzzmaker? I Think You Do; therefore, I’m proud to present the latest single from Jeary! (The exclamation point is part of his name, but I’m also really excited about this.) Nu Vintage lives up to his moniker on the production tip, crafting a beat that feels fresh and contemporary, yet soulfully old-school. Over the understated instrumental, the Hey Girl auteur offers a powerful illustration of his versatility; after crooning his way through half the record’s running time, he suddenly switches hats and showcases his skills as an emcee. Abstract Expressionism is slated to drop independently this fall. In the meantime, of course, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
WaterColor Sounds Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hey Girl" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.