When last we heard from Jeannie Ortega, the Puerto Rican singer had released the semi-hit Crowded (with Papoose), a song that centers around saying ‘no’ to a man who tries to cheat on his girlfriend. Apparently, Jeannie is all about double standards because she’s sneaking out with Someone Else since her man has been away too long. While a conflicting set of values is somewhat hard to understand, Ortega’s sultry vocals and a beat from Eric Sanicola should get Someone Else enough radio play to help the audience forget about her split personality. To find out if Ms. Ortega’s musical ability can overcome her hypocrisy, look out for her sophomore album when it hits stores in ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 12/17/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.