When last we heard from Jeannie Ortega, the Puerto Rican singer had released the semi-hit Crowded (with Papoose), a song that centers around saying ‘no’ to a man who tries to cheat on his girlfriend. Apparently, Jeannie is all about double standards because she’s sneaking out with Someone Else since her man has been away too long. While a conflicting set of values is somewhat hard to understand, Ortega’s sultry vocals and a beat from Eric Sanicola should get Someone Else enough radio play to help the audience forget about her split personality. To find out if Ms. Ortega’s musical ability can overcome her hypocrisy, look out for her sophomore album when it hits stores in ‘08.
Written by Burmy on 12/17/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.