When last we heard from Jeannie Ortega, the Puerto Rican singer had released the semi-hit Crowded (with Papoose), a song that centers around saying ‘no’ to a man who tries to cheat on his girlfriend. Apparently, Jeannie is all about double standards because she’s sneaking out with Someone Else since her man has been away too long. While a conflicting set of values is somewhat hard to understand, Ortega’s sultry vocals and a beat from Eric Sanicola should get Someone Else enough radio play to help the audience forget about her split personality. To find out if Ms. Ortega’s musical ability can overcome her hypocrisy, look out for her sophomore album when it hits stores in ‘08.
Listen to More: Jeannie Ortega Written by Burmy
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.