When last we heard from Jeannie Ortega, the Puerto Rican singer had released the semi-hit Crowded (with Papoose), a song that centers around saying ‘no’ to a man who tries to cheat on his girlfriend. Apparently, Jeannie is all about double standards because she’s sneaking out with Someone Else since her man has been away too long. While a conflicting set of values is somewhat hard to understand, Ortega’s sultry vocals and a beat from Eric Sanicola should get Someone Else enough radio play to help the audience forget about her split personality. To find out if Ms. Ortega’s musical ability can overcome her hypocrisy, look out for her sophomore album when it hits stores in ‘08.
Listen to More: Jeannie Ortega
Written by Burmy on 12/17/07
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.