Fed up with “the same sh*t every day,” JD Era strikes out in search of Change on the latest release off The Real Frequency‘s forthcoming compilation album. With Soundsmith‘s piano boardwork banging in the background, the T-Dot repper (and Ice H20 signee) offers his thoughts on life, politics, and the difficulty of being oneself in the rap game. LOKZ guests, lending his vocals to the record’s hook. Craving more new tunes from Canada’s best and brightest? Stay tuned for release details on The New North, and watch for this cut’s official video to hit the ‘net soon.
Written by richard on 09/1/11
Black Market Music Group/Ice H2O
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Front ft. JD Era & Joell Ortiz" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)