Fed up with “the same sh*t every day,” JD Era strikes out in search of Change on the latest release off The Real Frequency‘s forthcoming compilation album. With Soundsmith‘s piano boardwork banging in the background, the T-Dot repper (and Ice H20 signee) offers his thoughts on life, politics, and the difficulty of being oneself in the rap game. LOKZ guests, lending his vocals to the record’s hook. Craving more new tunes from Canada’s best and brightest? Stay tuned for release details on The New North, and watch for this cut’s official video to hit the ‘net soon.
Written by richard on 09/1/11
Submit your Rating
Black Market Music Group/Ice H2O
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Front ft. JD Era & Joell Ortiz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)