Fed up with “the same sh*t every day,” JD Era strikes out in search of Change on the latest release off The Real Frequency‘s forthcoming compilation album. With Soundsmith‘s piano boardwork banging in the background, the T-Dot repper (and Ice H20 signee) offers his thoughts on life, politics, and the difficulty of being oneself in the rap game. LOKZ guests, lending his vocals to the record’s hook. Craving more new tunes from Canada’s best and brightest? Stay tuned for release details on The New North, and watch for this cut’s official video to hit the ‘net soon.
Written by richard on 09/1/11
Submit your Rating
Black Market Music Group/Ice H2O
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Front ft. JD Era & Joell Ortiz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.