Newcomer JC knows exactly what time it is on his catchy collaboration with Rick Ross, Tic Toc. The 22-year-old singer, songwriter and producer croons with undeniable swagger over a beat by the production duo, Blu2ooth, which is made up of JC and his partner Tre Stylz. The Tennessee native obviously knows his stuff; adding Rick Ross to a song off of his forthcoming debut looks great for this young stunner. The two Southern ballers are anything but shy on Tic Toc, and bare it all on this ode to their timepieces. “I got a boo that works at Fed Ex, she’ll get everything from Cartier to Rolex,” JC brags, letting it be known that watches and women are two things he isn’t lacking. In the end, Tic Toc makes one thing very clear: JC understands that time is money, and he shall not be wasting any.
Written by Erica L. on 05/7/08
Submit your Rating
Versastyle/Block Ent/Bad Boy South
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody Gotta Know ft. Gorilla Zoe" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.