Newcomer JC knows exactly what time it is on his catchy collaboration with Rick Ross, Tic Toc. The 22-year-old singer, songwriter and producer croons with undeniable swagger over a beat by the production duo, Blu2ooth, which is made up of JC and his partner Tre Stylz. The Tennessee native obviously knows his stuff; adding Rick Ross to a song off of his forthcoming debut looks great for this young stunner. The two Southern ballers are anything but shy on Tic Toc, and bare it all on this ode to their timepieces. “I got a boo that works at Fed Ex, she’ll get everything from Cartier to Rolex,” JC brags, letting it be known that watches and women are two things he isn’t lacking. In the end, Tic Toc makes one thing very clear: JC understands that time is money, and he shall not be wasting any.
Written by Erica L. on 05/7/08
Submit your Rating
Versastyle/Block Ent/Bad Boy South
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody Gotta Know ft. Gorilla Zoe" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.