Being cheated on sucks. Being obviously cheated on? Well, that’s adding insult to injury. On her first single in nearly four years, R&B chanteuse Jazmine Sullivan wonders just how Dumb her unfaithful man must thinks she is, to put so little effort into covering his tracks. Key Wane and SaLaAM ReMi provide a bass-bumping, minor-key backdrop for this caustic cut, which packs a climactic guest 16 from street mainstay Meek Mill. Now that Sullivan’s back, are you hungry for more? Then stay tuned for further singles and release details leading up to the yet-unscheduled arrival of her junior set, Reality Show.
UPDATE: We’ve added the Isaac Rents-directed visuals for Sullivan’s Dumb single.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Need U Bad" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.