Being cheated on sucks. Being obviously cheated on? Well, that’s adding insult to injury. On her first single in nearly four years, R&B chanteuse Jazmine Sullivan wonders just how Dumb her unfaithful man must thinks she is, to put so little effort into covering his tracks. Key Wane and SaLaAM ReMi provide a bass-bumping, minor-key backdrop for this caustic cut, which packs a climactic guest 16 from street mainstay Meek Mill. Now that Sullivan’s back, are you hungry for more? Then stay tuned for further singles and release details leading up to the yet-unscheduled arrival of her junior set, Reality Show.
UPDATE: We’ve added the Isaac Rents-directed visuals for Sullivan’s Dumb single.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Need U Bad" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.