Last we featured JAYVINE on the solo tip, he was sharing his Concrete Dreams with listeners on his latest Booth-sponsored street album. On newly-released promo single The Believer, the Double Up rhymesayer shifts his attention from the pavement at his feet to the heavens above, spitting about his spirituality, and how it informs his hopes for the future, over DJ Tosmar Productions’ guitar-laced boardwork. Tina Quallo guests, contributing a smooth chorus. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can stay tuned for all the latest from the Northeastern buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 03/2/12
Submit your Rating
Double Up Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Know" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.