An up-and-coming singer, songwriter and producer hailing from Brooklyn, N.Y., Jaymes Wolff introduces his distinctive blend of classic soul, hip-hop and classic rock to listeners in the Booth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On So Long, the artist showcases the full range of his musical talents, crafting a moody (if surprisingly Flexatone-heavy) instrumental backdrop for falsetto-laced verses depicting the collapse of a rocky, semi-abusive relationship. Has this atmospheric alt-R&B jam left your interest piqued? More awaits on Wolff’s Hearts x Pistols street album, released in September of 2012 and available now for free digital download.
Written by richard on 02/6/13
Submit your Rating
Give Me Music Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.