Jay-Z knows all about ballin’, since the man is a partial owner of the New Jersey (soon to be Brooklyn) Nets. Its fitting Jay finally has a little fun with his hip-hop nemeses after a barrage of diss songs appeared from Cam’ron, Jim Jones and Dame Dash (who cannot rap) over the past year. Using Jones’ popular beat from his single We Fly High, Jay is brief but powerful. Let the games… continue?
Listen to More: Jay Z
Written by DJ Z on 11/16/06
Roc Nation/Universal Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)