Jay-Z knows all about ballin’, since the man is a partial owner of the New Jersey (soon to be Brooklyn) Nets. Its fitting Jay finally has a little fun with his hip-hop nemeses after a barrage of diss songs appeared from Cam’ron, Jim Jones and Dame Dash (who cannot rap) over the past year. Using Jones’ popular beat from his single We Fly High, Jay is brief but powerful. Let the games… continue?
Written by DJ Z on 11/16/06
Submit your Rating
Roc Nation/Universal Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.