Jay-Z knows all about ballin’, since the man is a partial owner of the New Jersey (soon to be Brooklyn) Nets. Its fitting Jay finally has a little fun with his hip-hop nemeses after a barrage of diss songs appeared from Cam’ron, Jim Jones and Dame Dash (who cannot rap) over the past year. Using Jones’ popular beat from his single We Fly High, Jay is brief but powerful. Let the games… continue?
Written by DJ Z on 11/16/06
Submit your Rating
Roc Nation/Universal Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.