The 110th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Jay Rock, the Inglewood up-and-comer who brought us reader-acclaimed cuts Day One Girl and Follow Me Home (California Soul). On his brand new, previously-unreleased I’m Good Too freestyle, the Top Dawg Ent./Warner Bros. emcee flows over a Neptunes-produced beat originally featured on the Clipse‘s I’m Good. Jay Rock is currently preparing for the release of his latest mixtape, No Mask On, as well a new EP entitled Almost Home. His latest single, I Don’t Want to Know Your Name (feat. Ne-Yo), is coming soon!
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lift Me Up" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.