The 110th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Jay Rock, the Inglewood up-and-comer who brought us reader-acclaimed cuts Day One Girl and Follow Me Home (California Soul). On his brand new, previously-unreleased I’m Good Too freestyle, the Top Dawg Ent./Warner Bros. emcee flows over a Neptunes-produced beat originally featured on the Clipse‘s I’m Good. Jay Rock is currently preparing for the release of his latest mixtape, No Mask On, as well a new EP entitled Almost Home. His latest single, I Don’t Want to Know Your Name (feat. Ne-Yo), is coming soon!
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 11/12/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lift Me Up" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.