The 110th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Jay Rock, the Inglewood up-and-comer who brought us reader-acclaimed cuts Day One Girl and Follow Me Home (California Soul). On his brand new, previously-unreleased I’m Good Too freestyle, the Top Dawg Ent./Warner Bros. emcee flows over a Neptunes-produced beat originally featured on the Clipse‘s I’m Good. Jay Rock is currently preparing for the release of his latest mixtape, No Mask On, as well a new EP entitled Almost Home. His latest single, I Don’t Want to Know Your Name (feat. Ne-Yo), is coming soon!
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 11/12/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lift Me Up" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.