Ever feel like you’re being pulled in too many different directions by Too Many People? Jay Daniels can relate—on his latest single, the Syndey emcee spits about the struggle to balance others’ demands with one’s own sanity. Joining the headliner over AlphaBeats’ minimal percussion and synth apeggios, singer Lana Rita echoes the headliner’s concerns on the record’s hook. Like what’s you’re hearing? The Drop-In is scheduled for release in Q4 of this year; in the meantime, why not peep this record’s official video, viewable here?
Written by richard on 08/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.