Fun fact: Jay Daniels‘s new single, Think About It, was mastered by Booth-acclaimed producer Sean Divine. Sure, Sean makes sure it is polished, but Daniels is the real star on this powerful jam; he makes Sean’s job easy. Before the Australian emcee steps to the mic, Epistra establishes a striking, powerful atmosphere behind the boards, crafting an ambient instrumental which incorporates a variety of drums and effects. The beat’s emotional vibe is perfect for the vivid, painful story Daniels shares in his tenaciously-flowed verses. Seriously, just listen to the story. Talking about it doesn’t do it justice; you’ve just gotta hear it. Think About It is set to appear on the artist’s Silvers LP, scheduled for a U.S. release this summer.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/24/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.