Absent from the Booth since dropping off Too Many People back in August of 2011, Jay Daniels returns to our pages with the first of three new singles off his next album. On Call It What You Want, the Sydney representative soaks in the nightlife over a party-ready instrumental by Paul Epworth. Featuring additional production by aWESome and frequent Yonas collaborator Sean Divine, Jay Daniels’ Pay Attention LP is scheduled for independent release in July.
Written by richard on 04/3/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.