Absent from the Booth since dropping off Too Many People back in August of 2011, Jay Daniels returns to our pages with the first of three new singles off his next album. On Call It What You Want, the Sydney representative soaks in the nightlife over a party-ready instrumental by Paul Epworth. Featuring additional production by aWESome and frequent Yonas collaborator Sean Divine, Jay Daniels’ Pay Attention LP is scheduled for independent release in July.
Written by richard on 04/3/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.